Risk management is an important skill that can be applied to a wide variety of projects. In an era of downsizing, consolidation, shrinking budgets, increasing technological sophistication, and shorter development times, risk management can provide valuable insights to help key project personnel plan for risks, alert them of potential risk issues, analyze these issues, and develop, implement, and monitor plans to address the issues long before the issues surface and adversely affect project cost, performance, and schedule.
If any employers are looking to sharpen their employees’ project management skills and showcase their specialized expertise in risk management, this course is meant for them.
WHAT WE DO
RMstudy is a leading Education Provider imparting quality training to prepare professionals to manage risks associated with various projects.
This course is aligned with the concepts of Risk Management as defined by Project Management Institute (PMI®) and is a great way to prepare for PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) exam. Upon successful completion of the course, you get 20 PMI Approved PDUs (Activity # is RMSTUD).
RMstudy classroom training has been developed and evaluated by several PMPs and experts in project risk management.
• Learn from the Leaders
• Low cost / High value
• High-quality courseware
• Experienced faculty
• Successful training program
• PMI approved PDUs
COMPREHENSIVE COURSE STRUCTURE
Our Risk Management course is comprehensive and covers all the concepts required to be a Risk Management specialist.
The course offers comprehensive study guides for all the chapters with examples that explain and illustrate the concepts for the benefit of the student. The concepts are explained in simple language using time-tested and proven training methodology, making it easy to understand even the complex topics.
The Risk Management course is divided into 8 chapters. This course will help students understand the Risk Management concepts and apply the same in their projects.
1. Principles and Concepts
2. Introduction to Project Risk management processes
3. Plan Risk Management
4. Identify Risks
5. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
6. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
7. Plan Risk Responses
8. Monitor and Control Risks
STUDY METHODOLOGY (for classroom program)
The procedure that should be ideally followed while studying for the boot camp course is mentioned below:
1. Enroll in the classroom program and make the payment.
2. Attend the classroom program and learn from experts.
3. Read through all the chapters and do chapter test.
4. Complete the complementary online course provided after the classroom.
5. Generate PDUs from the online course.
STUDY METHODOLOGY (for online program)
The procedure that should be ideally followed while studying for the online course is mentioned below:
1. Read a particular chapter.
2. Read the comprehensive study guides for the particular chapter.
3. Take the Chapter Test. This will help to improve the understanding of concepts for that chapter.
4. Take the evaluation test for that chapter. Access will be provided to the next chapter only on passing the evaluation test.
El grupo de Administración de Proyectos de PM360 está conformado por especialistas de diferentes disciplinas que pueden ayudar a su empresa a mejorar sus prácticas y obtener mejores resultados...
La aplicación exitosa de administración de proyectos en construcción es crítica para el control del tiempo, costo, calidad y riesgos. Para PM 360® el proceso de gestión es extremadamente importante, y la manera en que concebimos nuestros Proyectos es lo que se convierte en nuestra venta competitiva, en relación con otras ofertas que usted puede encontrar en el mercado...